View Single Post
Old 04-21-08, 05:06 AM   #178
onelifecrisis
Maverick Modder

Downloads: 65
Uploads: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by treblesum81
Thanks for clearing that up for me OLC, I was able to verify the existance of the 15km atmosphere using some land as a reference point... not that I didn't believe you, but because my WO doesn't give specific vis info, rather saying what level of fog there is present, so I needed to establish that light fog allowed for about 12km-13km, med fog allowed for about 8km and I wasn't able to test (yet) no fog or heavy fog conditions. Is there a way to get the WO to say specifically what level of vis to expect or is infering that from other info the only way to go about it.

Thanks again for the help and for the great mods... you have really done amazing things here.

Greg
That's not quite right. :hmm:
In Light Fog your crew should be able to see 8km. In Medium Fog it's 5km, and in Heavy Fog it's less than 1km. In No Fog they can see 15km. In all of those conditions, you can see a little bit further than your crew can. These figures are for OLCE2 of course, and they're approximate.

Nice idea, regarding the WO report... I might change it so he actually states the distance.

@Wilcke, Einsman
Glad you like it

Last edited by onelifecrisis; 04-21-08 at 05:19 AM.
onelifecrisis is offline   Reply With Quote