Old 12-27-17, 10:16 AM   #166
mkiii
Soundman

Downloads: 117
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vdr1981 View Post
OK, no problems mkiii...

Regarding problematic dials...In SH5 deck compass, dials, uzo and other stuff are taken from "data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors.gr2" and placed on assigned bones trough the appropriate eqp file entries.

Code:
[Equipment 4]
NodeName=I01
LinkName=Compass_Type1,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
StartDate=19000101
EndDate=19990631

[Equipment 5]
NodeName=I02
LinkName=Telegraf_Type1,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
StartDate=19000101
EndDate=19990631

[Equipment 6]
NodeName=I04
LinkName=Helm_Post,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
StartDate=19000101
EndDate=19990631

[Equipment 7]
NodeName=I03
LinkName=UZO_Type1_Soclu,data\Objects\Sensors\UBoot_Sensors
StartDate=19000101
EndDate=19990631
You are aware of this I guess?

One more thing...You have probably noticed that in SH5 player has to go bellow the deck (manually) at least once in order to "wake up" teleport function, otherwise game may CTD. That's why it is quite important to allow more or less normal manual passage from the deck to CT interior. After that teleport can be used safely. Is this feasible?
yes, disabled the link for the stock dials, because they are part of the conning tower meshes in the new stuff, just added dials and dial controlles
but gr2 editor, goblin, and the game cant agree where the dials are positioned, (makes things difficult).

got the hatch sorted it needed a rotation flag adding to its extended data, so it opens the correct way now,

working on the portals and ladders now, to enable the manual walk below decks.

nothing is easy or straightforward to do, altering 1 thing, affects something else, so the work gets bigger instead of smaller
mkiii is offline   Reply With Quote