9thinfSword
Sailor man

Downloads: 234
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJFriesen View Post
Question about 2 of the mods. Having issues with them

OH II Minefield map and Sub_Bubbles_v0_0_2a_ byTheBeast

OH II Minefield map for TDWs Ui is the folder you get when you download from the link, did you just change the name of the folder here?

Sub_Bubbles_v0_0_3a_ byTheBeast, is this just a update for the .2 you have shown in the list?

Is there suppose to be another version I need to download or are these the correct ones just renamed? Figured I would ask rather then implement them and then have my sh5 screw up lol

OK don't panic its a small correction you need to make in your sober.mep. When i updated the mod list links. with sub bubbles i went with the most current available release. 0.2a and 0.2b are older versions which sober uses preferably . He also use tdw;s ui mod 7.2.0 however I did not give a link(it will match up automatically when darkwraith updates) to that one because its not an official release as of yet( the link can be found in his thread if you want near the end) so i gave the link to 7.1.0 . Just replace and copy the name to match the folder name on the mod and your mep folder and your good to go. OHII mind field map I just renamed the folder of the mod to match the mep opposite way as above and it works fine.
Happy Hunting