View Single Post
Old 12-14-10, 05:11 PM   #13
fusoya77
Sonalysts Programmer

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Sorry I didn't explain why I am asking a question that was already asked. I am still getting use to what I can and can't say on these forums.

Frying Tiger and I were talking about what a new game would be like and I thought it would be more like DW. Also I wanted all the recent suggestions in one spot.

My speculation is for commercial and non-commercial purposes any new game would have to be modern. I would love to do WW2 but its not dual purpose. I am not ruling anything out because we could do purely commercial games (I hope we do).

Now that my reason for posting is done these suggestions are great! I grew up playing PC games and love moddablility. I was just a kid when I made some Duke Nukem 3d levels. I love games that came with level builders, sdks, etc. So I would love the next game to support mods. As for the doctrine files, those are written in a pseudo language, if the game was to support modding I would love for it to implement a script language like Lua for more powerful doctrines/modding. This also seems to be the trend in video games.

DW has such old graphics; I would love a new game XP/Vista/Win7 compatible, all new graphics engine. FC style players commanding DW players in the same persistent server is a great idea also

"One often meets their destiny on the road they take to avoid it" ~~Master Oogway.
fusoya77 is offline   Reply With Quote