View Single Post
Old 04-15-10, 11:55 PM   #837
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Release me now!

Wow Oilman are you doing Mountank climbing? better equip your T34 with skis....

Re defective oil gauges, missing antennas etc

Fellow ZW members let's be realistic ZW has enough work with install bugs and a host of us on his back because our instals are nor either properly done or the instructions not proprely followed.I think let's give him a break with the little perks and wishes that we may have until such time as he has been able to cope with the unending and stressful assistance that he has been providing. He is only one man and like the rest of us he needs to sleep, eat and work.

Zee for future instals, mods missions to save yourself a lot of stress and work and posts on the forum may I suggest you simply post a screen showing exactly what needs to be done :

For example a post with a pic of your game folder indicating where the mod or instal should go? An image is worth a thousand words and for you rather than having to tackle individual queries of the same nature you could easily refer people to that post.Most people are more visual than auditive( this is my case).

Also it would be useful when you release a mod or mission just to say a few words as to what people should expect to see( either in terms of game play or on the game menu).This way you'll save yourself a lot of posts from anxious people who might not see the difference and believe their instal is faulty.

I believe we have to think in collective terms. This a one-man enterprise with associate members and we have to find ways of minimising the amount of stress and work that each release brings .

Cheers!

Frinik
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote