View Single Post
Old 01-17-19, 08:05 AM   #8948
Catfish
Dipped Squirrel Operative

Downloads: 38
Uploads: 0

It seems there is more hysteria than logical thinking, and a general greed for personal political advantages. The few reports i saw live from the House of Commons in our News made me sad, but of course they probably only broadcasted the most chaotic scenes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEED View Post
[...]
Her deal gave the EU all what they wanted and scraps for us no wonder it was rejected in that landslide vote. May as well stay in and man up, make it tough on the EU sod all their fines and any regulations that will do us no good. It's time to be the bad ass country that takes no brown stuff from them.
If you look at statistics of how the UK economy fared since joining back then, how can anyone dispute that?

May reportedly secures 'secret' Brexit [...] killing the Irish backstop problem:

May reportedly secures 'secret' Brexit concessions to keep whole of UK in a customs union — killing the Irish backstop problem

"While some of Prime Minister Theresa May’s critics have denounced her draft Brexit deal with the European Union as betrayal of Britain’s interests, the European Union has also given ground in the unprecedented negotiations":

Where the EU has made concessions in Brexit talks

What do brexiters expect when leaving the club, keeping all advantages while rejecting any obligation or responsibilty? Again, if you look at statistics of how the UK economy fared since joining back then how can anyone dispute that?
Border control alright, but all those bloody foreigners are then invading England via Ireland instead of Dover, and this fixes the problem? Do you think real criminals like those clans arrive via boat, as fugitives?

I guess the word for those real successful terrorists and criminals is "Invisibles", meaning they have the english citizenship and are free to move anyway. I know MI5 or whoever already targets those, but this has nothing to do with Farage's fear mongering of foreigners stealing, taking away jobs and raping innocent minors 24 hours a day.

>^..^<*)))>{ All generalizations are wrong.

Last edited by Catfish; 01-17-19 at 08:30 AM.