View Single Post
Old 01-18-19, 10:36 AM   #11620
moosenoodles
Helmsman

Downloads: 13
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by oIMADMANIo View Post
Thanks for your Answer - makes sense. But the boat is surfaced and the weather is perfectly clear. No Fog and 2m/s Windspeed ...

The Log tells me - "The Officer is calculating the Position..." and then drops the weather report. Doing this a few seconds ago - was 0400 in the morning - in SilentHunterTime ;D

@ moosenoodles

Does your celestial position fix work correctly?

I don't get a weather report all the time like that, It does calculate but even if it looks to "me" stars are good enough for calculation it sometimes just give s a dead reckoning instead. Im still unsure if its all functioning as it should be, still checking on it all after a while away from the sim.

Just tried it now as it said it was clear no fog etc etc, script is running for correct time period and I hit calculate for celestial fix on the crew member but still sitting there saying its calculating.

edit: It took ages to get the fix it seems, and it did not update me with it till I submerged to periscope depth, then it fixed position. not sure if that was just a bug or just took ages for the pc to decide to tell me

Last edited by moosenoodles; 01-18-19 at 10:45 AM.
moosenoodles is offline   Reply With Quote