View Single Post
Old 05-23-16, 12:08 PM   #68
makman94
Hellas

Downloads: 182
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaxa View Post
Makman, what about this work? Do you plan to release it or is it abandoned project (I hope not)?
Hello Jaxa ,

the last period i am full in moding motion again as i prepared a WS Gui and a reworked enviro mod for the WAC v5. This reworked enviro is the sequel of MEP v5 and ,as it started only for making some tiny changes to water color (i used the MEP v3 water on this), it ended up to have rework almost everything in it from reflection map,sunlights, reflection lights,ambient lights...etc and ,currently, i am working on a new wave model. this enviro will be the MEP v6 and it will be released with the WAC v5.

no , the U-BOOT HAHD Gui is not abandoned ...in fact i have worked even more on it some time ago. i created one more complete set on optics in which the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of attack scope,look 1,5 times bigger than their sizes as seen by the naked eye of observer.
So now, i have two sets of optics ,at the first one the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of AP,look exactly the same size as the naked eye of observer and ,at the second one, the objects ,at x1,5 magnification of ap,look 1,5 times bigger than their sizes as seen by the naked eye.

The question is which one was the historically correct in order to include it in the release (answers for that, i am searching around the net from time to time but no luck till today. I am waiting and the help from some members here who have read something about it and they are trying to find again the articles about it in their books).

When the time come , it will be out so till then just ...wait !

Mediafire page:http://www.mediafire.com/folder/da50.../Makman94_Mods
makman94 is offline   Reply With Quote