View Single Post
Old 11-20-14, 11:08 PM   #114
jscharpf
Frogman

Downloads: 294
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
Hi fitzcarraldo thank you for your reply.

I cannot see a d3d9.dll in the SH3 folder.

Quote > The SH3 Commander optional is for the German U-Boats Compilation. If you don´t use it, it is not needed.

By optional are you referring to the "SH3 Commander" folder 2 that comes with Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final?

I do not know what you mean by the “German U-Boats Compilation”?

So do I just need to place the 1st mod folder "Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Final " last in JSGME is that right?

I do not have the 1980 x 1080 resolution that you have.

Do I need to start a new career or can I just add the mod when back in port?

Peter
BERBSTER; not sure if this answers your question, but I THINK with a fresh install and all of your preferred mods, you install the Ahnenerbe Wide GUI thing followed by the patch..
I have these as the last two mods in my install. I did this with a fresh install and then I looked into my SH3 folder and found those two D3D9 files.. I assumed that the last mod put them there because I didn't!

There is one issue that apparently is caused by my graphics card but the game still works.

The problem is some DLL error message that repeats every time start the game.. however, I just keep clicking OK (probably 30 times total) and eventually the game loads fine. I realize it isn't the best method but for me it is worth it because I love running in wide screen without the distortion.

My mods:
GWX - Merged Campaign
GWX - Main movie - 'Das Boot'
GWX 3 Wilhemshafen,St Naz,Schluese and xtra ships V6
GWX_DFa-Flag&Pens_2010
LifeBoats&Debris_v4
TMTv2+ThomsensShips v4.4 for GWX3+Xtra ships
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ Option 3 ~ Environment with EDE and GUI
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ MkIId Update (Enable After MkIIc)
OLC 'Gold' MkII ~ Flat Sun Fix
ACM Reloaded for OLC 'Gold' MkII
Thomsen's Sound Pack V3.2cg
FM_NewInterior v2.1D
FM_NI_Fix_for_ACM_Reloaded
Torpedo damage Final ver2.0
ACM Lite Map
b25_Louder_Diesels
JeffsBetterTorpedoes
Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080
Ahnenerbe WideGui 1920 x 1080 Update & Fix

Again, when I run (using SHC) I get a million pop up errors but I just click on through until my game loads.

I hope this helps.

Jeff
jscharpf is offline   Reply With Quote