View Single Post
Old 07-24-18, 02:37 AM   #2
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

Hello Kirin,
I know that OH2 is a huge improvement over the stock campaign, but still the TWoS megamod makes more changes for realistic gameplay, also for the Deck Gun. In TWoS, the 'power' of the deck gun is largely reduced to a realistic level, in no way are you going to use it to sink ships straight on...You use it to finish ships that don't sink after your successful torpedo attack.

Also the risks that your sub will take shell shots while on the surface is very real and dangerous, just yesterday I was using TC too much with terrible consequences... That's to say you are not going to make many mistakes for free
Merchands and other neutral ships in TWoS also happen to be armed and are not just shooting ducks.

So, realistically you will NOT score that great a tonnage in TWoS, just because the gameplay is harder and you need to work...

If you are looking for more realism, you should think about installing TWoS, it includes OH2, it includes TDW NewUIs and uncountable improvements and game corrections - especially realistic navigation and torpedo firing procedures.

This is not a 'promo' response as it sounds, but just my experience in playing it

Cheers,

Last edited by XenonSurf; 07-24-18 at 02:46 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote