View Single Post
Old 05-24-17, 02:42 AM   #7912
kevinsue
Der Einzelgänger

Downloads: 363
Uploads: 3
Support Does the Luftwaffe engage enemy's and u boat radar ops

Thanks Vecko for all the updates Just started "Mare Nostrum" again with the latest TWoS version and once again did the painful night transit of the Kiel Canal after I accidentally switched off the Harbour Pilot... (God I wish this campaign started in Lorient)

I've decided to take the shorter but more dangerous route to Italy via the English Channel instead of Northern Scotland and have a couple of questions, the first one being; does the Luftwaffe based in Northern France engage the Allied aircraft to reduce Allied air cover along the French coast?

For the first time in all my SH5 careers, I am actually starting out with a radar fitted to my boat! Is the version of silentmichal's new interior used in TWoS the updated Room_QR1_Update_2_byTheBeast which revised the radar ranges found here; and is there a keybind modifier that increases the speed of azimuth rotation when manually rotating the wheel as it's so slow when using the mouse wheel? For some technical reason, TheBeast replaced the FuMO 29 Seetakt radar oscilloscope display with the ppi display which rotates 360° instead of a 60° arc in front of the boat with the dipole antenna fixed to the conning tower.

"The finest Captain I ever crossed swords and set sail with"
kevinsue is offline   Reply With Quote