View Single Post
Old 09-23-19, 02:30 AM   #122
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

it begins...again: this message on my computer and my cell phone in the last hour
Quote:
A Red Flag Warning has been issued for Napa County beginning 9pm on Monday, September 23rd through Wednesday morning. Gusty winds and low humidity anticipated. Napa County officials are working closely with PG&E and monitoring weather situation. Information on how to prepare for power shutdowns and other preparedness information can be found at readynapacounty.org.
so cars will be prepped for semi bugout contingency and long hoses with nozzles laid out for any drifting embers... temps in the 90's do not help! Wife's in the sack so it's my watch as the winds are from the west so any fires would blow toward me unlike the previous 2017 big one, within 8000 feet, where the wind was from the north keeping the fire out of the immediate neighborhood.

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"

Last edited by Aktungbby; 09-23-19 at 02:54 AM.
Aktungbby is offline   Reply With Quote