View Single Post
Old 01-31-18, 04:15 PM   #1
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Default Windows 10 build 1709 "ready for business" L.O.L. !

https://www.computerworld.com/articl...b-4058258.html

Quote:
Today is the 15th day this month that we’ve seen Windows patches, yanked patches, patches of patches and re-re-re-patches. Welcome to the third cumulative update for Win10 Fall Creators Update this month.

Microsoft told us LINK-three weeks ago-LINK that Win10 Fall Creators Update, version 1709, was ready for enterprise deployment. Since then, we’ve seen the early January patch yanked because it tanked AMD machines. Then, after the first patch was reinstated, we got two more cumulative updates. In the past three weeks.
I guess that’s what Microsoft now means by “Current Branch for Business” and/or “Semi-Annual Channel.”
ROTFL.

Windows 10 was meant to be the one Windows ending all other Windows by being the one Windows for all devices. Instead, of no other Windows verison since 1995 ther ehave been so many different variants and builds in circulation and in parallel developonment, like of Windows 10.

Since two and a half months now I do not just observe and read about Windows 10 any longer, but must use it myself on my new game machine. After this short time I can share just one observation that explains why I think it is the biggest heap of stinking worthless garbage made of zeroes and ones I have ever seen: in these 2.5 months I have had more blue screens and incidents of running software freezing the system suddenly, than in the many years of Windows 7 and Windows XP together.

In German we have a simple word for what Windows 10 is. Its made of two words that are combined for one new one, a speciality of the German language. The first word means excrement, and the other translates into "dirt". German-tongued people know which word I mean.

If I were running a small private business, not even with a pistol held at my sleeves I would accept to run Microsoft software on my business machines.