Uploads: 0
Default My first reply!

Quote:
Originally Posted by jimbuna
Are you sure they weren't pigs

This is too good!

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallydedpoet
It depends on who you are dealing with here at SUBSIM, in Rubini's case I think he would want you to check with him first. I am sure he won't have a problem with it, but that is up to him.
I'm sorry, wasn't aware of that, will mind that in future.

Quote:
Originally Posted by privateer
Good job Mate.

Although my part was held to the
'yep, your on the right track'
kind of stuff.
Sometimes all you need is that! And I would/will need more..

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkubani
Mr. Asanovic
Hey, mkubani, thanks! Now, for the first step you should try with original GWX 2.1 zones.cfg file to tone down some effects. Now as for the bodies. Every explosions you see, they are effects, they have triggers what will happen when. Well, when you see big and small explosions, fires, or such they trigger such events as people flying in the air and flares. Yes, I agree, there is too many people and flares. Tone it down. But.. Imagine situation. Calm weather. Cramp stealer ahead. Deck gun. People flying through the air. Fun. Have you seen hollywood movies!?!
Hmm.. Ok, seriously. I have one idea how to fix or improve that issue, will try this week!

Quote:
Originally Posted by phillip_thomsen
Sugar Ray Robinson
Will check out that torpedo trail. On improvement list! Hear you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfehunter
Can't wait to see what magic you pull out of your hat.
Thanks! Will try! For start I will supply this thread with funny latin sayings.
Non volat in buccas tuas assa columbe, nisi peni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rik007
Thanks!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lord"neuro"
Ko je ovde lud?
Pa gdje si, susjedu?
Jebote, pricas engleski ko da jebes kevu istodobno! Legendarno! Stari moj, nije ti ovo za gwx 2.0, ali probaj. Nego sta ne skines taj 2.1 i one brodove sa fixom, covjece, to izgleda fantasticno. Dobro ste nas skinuli u fed cupu! I sta ti znaci taj lord neuro? Za asanovica znas..

As for the official stuff, I will work on the mod this week. Some issues demand to be solved promptly! My home internet connection sucks and as my college is closed for the remainder of the week because of the 1.st may, I will check in randomly to see for new suggestions, bugs. If I make something, I will upload it.
Hope people like this mod.
asanovic7 is offline   Reply With Quote