Thread: Guns work
View Single Post
Old 03-04-17, 12:36 AM   #2
mikey117us
Engineer

Downloads: 162
Uploads: 0

I have some WIPs involving Guns. Just little tweaks. 1: converted the new Subs_Guns Dat. .Sim and .Zones for use on surface ships and small craft. It has its own IDs and they are crewed by a new Weapons_Crew_German.Dat and .Sim. I also made a Weapons_crew_BR uniforms and British Tommy helmets from Lookouts.Dat and our used for the ever growing UK_Guns.Dat again all with unique names and IDs and do not conflict or overwrite any files in the Library. On the shelf for the time being is Weaponizing your MG34 model, and The MG15 model I adapted to my Type IIb mod. I used the 2CM FLAK animation group and had out of control elevation. Alot of hide object configuration and nonsense In cameras to edit too for that stuff to work in our U-Boat turms. I'm especially happy with the german guns on another WIP mod. This is taking to the next level the reworked AI schnellboot mod by Mikhail. A highly detailed Type 37b S-boot in two varieties ( Flakvierleng and 3.7cm versions ) the forward firing 2cm gun and unique Ring and Extra magazines looks awesome. Correct models for the twin sheilded 2cm and Flakvierleng complete the look. alltgough not a gun I have a crewman in the signalmans position holding a 12cm Blinkgerat ( signal lamp ) that activates as a searchlight and he rotates snd points at aircraft and ships.
mikey117us is offline   Reply With Quote