View Single Post
Old 03-10-15, 03:43 PM   #13
LGN1
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 147
Uploads: 12

Hi,

@igorlikespike: did you put the exe into the correct directory (together with the main.cfg, playersettings.cfg,... and the Careers directory)? Can you see the career names in the Careers directory? This should work independently of the SH3 Commander path. What messages do you get when you check the debug option?

@CTU_Clay: I'm not sure whether I fully understand your question. The mod works with all campaign files IF the required units/groups are added to the file (this is checked by the tool). For the ships in the HK groups I have chosen types that are already in stock SH3. Thus, they should be also present in all the mods (I'm not aware of any super-mod that removes stock ships completely).

@Jimbuna: As sublynx already said, most HK groups have an aircraft carrier which spawns planes. By changing the number of squadrons in the corresponding cfg file you can have a very dense aircover. The planes are the most dangerous part of the HK groups. Close to Gibraltar and the British Isles you will have groups without carriers.

Regards, LGN1
LGN1 is offline   Reply With Quote