View Single Post
Old 06-19-17, 10:38 AM   #3161
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post

In Trump's case, what he is, is dismally apparent...

<O>
I always go by the thought process, "Thou shalt not judge" means good or bad, but even my heart is weary of what I have seen Trump become in the last six (6) months.

The tweets speak for themselves

Firing the FBI director and then inviting the Russian's to come visit the White House the very next day.

Saying that he admires Putin

Announcing that he is against NATO ... I wonder who else is against NATO?

The budget giving big companies over 20% tax breaks on profit saying that it will increase production and provide more jobs.

Promising a health care bill and plan that is better than Obamacare, which almost anything would be better than 6,000 more IRS agents checking your reported income, but not Trumps health care bill that is reported to save $150 million at the expense of women's health care and mental health care.

Being an acknowledged friend of the radio news commentator that denies that Sandy Hook elementary shootings really happened.

I have to escape my first love for Trump was simply to replace the thoughts of Hillary Clinton becoming the POTUS. Now I will start hoping the GOP can find a winner in VP Pence.

It has never happened and probably never will, but wouldn't it be odd if somehow Trump makes it through all of this gauntlet of nay's and boo's to the election cycle and VP Pence runs against Trump with the GOP's blessing's.

Now that would be one crazy race for the White House, uh?

I hope August and Reece and Bilge Rat will change, but not to see it my new way, but see through a man that has more than one face.

Don't we all, but Trump is really weak and in denial that he is wrong or that he has ever even been wrong
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..