View Single Post
Old 06-19-17, 10:29 AM   #3160
Bubblehead1980
Navy Seal

Downloads: 550
Uploads: 42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Catfish View Post
Accusing "the Left" is so hip these days. "The Left" seems to encompass all level-headed people of common sense lately, according to the far right media. What do you mean with "... barring illegals are not permittted to vote, left is working on that"? I'd sure think it is Trump?
Trump "help the people"? Yes, the rich ones, and in a very short-sighted way maybe, and then working for a year until all collapses.

And how was Obama "dangerous" in any way? I keep hearing this all the time from the right, from "traitor" to worse. WTH is wrong with you people?
Read Obama's book "Dreams From My Father", reveals his true feelings about many things, especially about race, which were reflected in many of his actions and words as President.I read this book during 2008 election and it completely turned me away from him.Sadly, I was not shocked when much of his actions and real attitude was displayed during his tenure, thanks to reading his own words. Really was the last time he was completely honest in a public forum as he was a broke young attorney and had no clue he'd ever be president. Newt Gingrich was correct when he said obama has an "anti colonial" mindset, he sees the US as a colonial power, one that has been too powerful and too much influence in the world. Obama's half arsed, ****less attempt at curbing Iran's nuclear program, and giving them millions of dollars lol, because he really does not mind if Iran has a nuke, at his core he believes it'll help curb US power and influence.

obama is a a marxist at heart, a globalist(which has marxist roots) , but not above compromising any "values" to make money, like most people, especially politicians. This explains his foreign policy, his idiotic domestic policies, immigration policies, race baiting etc. Glenn Beck apologized because he was forced to, but when he said obama has a deep seated disdain for white people, white culture etc, he was not wrong. No fan of Glenn Beck, but he was correct.

Trump is pushing for an America First policy, which sadly is such a novelty after years of global oriented policies. Trump is standing up for the people. I can not recall last time a President actually listened and didnt just pay lip service with emotional platitudes.The man is trying to do away with the monstrosity known as obamacare.Trump is trying to actually stop the flood of illegal immigrants and dangerous "refugees" from middle east, before we end up like France or UK. Trump is pushing for tax cuts for everyone, for cutting wasteful spending. Trump is a modern day Andrew Jackson is many ways, fighting a corrupt system backed by powerful interests.