Old 04-30-08, 09:11 AM   #397
Tomcattwo
Loader

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0
Default Reply

OLC said:
Quote:
So far I've seen not one report of anyone trying a night-time surface attack.
Is anyone else enjoying this feature other than me? I'm very curious to know how/whether folks are liking it.
For myself, I have been waiting for all of the post-2.1 mods to "settle down" and get to more or less final form before heading out on patrol and wishing two days into patrol that I could put in "that next update to mod XXXX..." I am really glad to hear that OLC Ubermod is about finished with 1.8! I am really waiting now for a published version of LRT/Depth Charge Shake from NVDrifter (due out soon) and maybe an update of Lifeboats from Rubini (though it looks like that one is about done as well).

That having been said, I do intend to give night convoy attack on surface a go next patrol (weather and situation contributing) if possible. That's significantly more realistic than what we had before - thank you for tweaking it to make it more realistic, OLC!

Question: are the visual sensor upgrades:
1) Tied to OLCE?
2) Tied to OLC GUI
3) Independent of either of those two "submods"?

Reason is: I use the OLCE portion of Ubermod, but 1.2.3 OLC GUI (for reasons explained earlier in this thread). I wanted to make sure the visual sensor upgrade will work given that setup.

R/
TC2