View Single Post
Old 12-30-14, 04:29 AM   #1152
LiquitHQ
Watch

Downloads: 51
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBERBSTER View Post
If you Are A New Subber My Thread Might Save You Some Time.

You can now use TDW’Generic File Patcher with STEAM see my Tutorial Post #125
Hey and thanks but it seems the last link doesn't seem to work for me i get http://www.subsim.com//www.pinterest...eate/extension a 404 page not found error ..

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpX View Post
Please post the exact mods you are using, in the order you enable them in JSGME. Otherwise, we can only make wild guesses as to what the problem is.
I dont want to sound cocky and no pun is intended but i thought i typed the whole post out pretty clear SUBSIM Radio Room Forums > Silent Hunter 3 - 4 - 5 > SH4 Fleet Boat Mods Workshop > [REL] Real Fleet Boat 2.0 this is the thread i am in yes?

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquitHQ View Post
Hey all

I installed this mod but it seems to be crashing when i try to do a campaign run, it only crashes on the following conditions.
* Using binocular
* Using external view
* Tying to use the aa gun
* Trying to use the aft gun
* Using TDC outside the sub
* Only crashes within a campaign
* Only crashes when using this mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquitHQ View Post
I also patched the mod up to Patch (23 April 2010) but the issue persists.
Additionally The mod load order would be: I am sorry that this wasn't clear enough ...

Realfleetboats2.0
Realfleatboats2.0Patch

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorpX View Post
Make sure when you start with a new mod load out, that you start a new career. You cannot continue with an old non-RFB career after you enable RFB.
I always start a new career when i change the mod load back to vanilla or to another mod or back to this one, i even delete the save games cause i think of them as obsolete. Like stated before i tried various ways to figure out why this mod isnt working properly, heck its the only one that isn't working aside of vanilla and triggermaru but this seems to be a nice mod so i want to try it out and i am kinda stubborn I rarely give up but damn i am coming close ...

The only thing aside of the info i gave is that i installed JSGME from the download provided by subsim do i need another one to make it properly work with this mod.

Edit: After some more extensive testing I have more info to provide

The crashes only occur on 3 types of submarines

* Tambor Class (continuously)
* Gar Class (continuously)

* Porpoise Class (sporadically when the UI seems to white out after screen load)

It is as if when i use these type of sub marines that the game doesn't responds to the UI shortcuts anymore and the game just stops to work if I try, so far it only happens on these 3 submarines when i use this mod, it happens both on campaign and in single player when i have chosen these submarines, if i pick any another sub marine to start a campaign or a solo game I seem to be able to play my career or mission properly, i need to play more to test but i think its an isolated issue with those 3 subs.

still not sure why it is happening but at least I was able to pinpoint the issue, any thoughts?

Kind regards

lqh.

Last edited by LiquitHQ; 12-30-14 at 07:43 AM.
LiquitHQ is offline   Reply With Quote