View Single Post
Old 06-05-10, 05:00 AM   #47
frinik
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0
Default Future Steel Panzer Mod (1.5)

Hereīs what I gleaned on the sukhoi.ru-Avia forum from Komrade Sidorov, one of the modders responsible for making the future Steel Panzer mod for Steel Fury soon to be released( I would say by mid June but donīt quote me on this.I used the automatic translator so the English is a tad stilted:

- I do not know how good it is.
- Fix the many inaccuracies in the model tiger - done at 90%. It was partly used model from Kharkov, 43 poligonazh increased by a quarter.
- T-34 with the new tower (body and texture are taken from the CK, in the process model is used from Kharkov 43) - holds up to 70%.
- Rectification model SU-152. Achieved by 50%.
- Rectification models of IP-2 and King Tiger. Only a couple of elements here and there, so in theory quickly.
- Add some details and screens on the model of the Quartet to modify it in H. Models and textures in stock.
- Original picture tracks for the new technology. Patterns available. Takes less than a day.
- 45 mm acc. 1942 (finished model is in Kharkov 43).
- Add texture yellow to Marder, the tiger and the Quartet. Change the color in Photoshop - a couple of hours.
- Insert technology from Da_Don'A (T-70 and Su-76), if he will pass it this time.
- Find and insert the new sounds for the technology. Estimated Resources - riding video samples.
- Ask ntalex'And draw the logo.
frinik is offline   Reply With Quote