View Single Post
Old 09-18-18, 02:00 AM   #5372
Dowly
Lucky Jack

Downloads: 32
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by vienna View Post
the Manafort plea deal has Manafort not only admitting his participation in the infamous Trump Tower meeting in a conspiracy to violate US Law regarding collusion with a foreign power against the interests of the US, he also admitted to the content and purpose of the meeting and the participation of Trump Jr and Kushner;
Huh? I don't think that's correct? Granted, I've only briefly gone over the plea deal document, but I don't recall him talking about the Trump Tower meeting?

In stunning move, Trump declassifies documents related to Russia probe

Quote:
A statement by the White House press office said Trump had directed the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (ODNI), the Department of Justice and the FBI to declassify about 20 pages of a highly sensitive application for surveillance against Carter Page, a one-time Trump foreign policy aide.

The documents Trump is releasing reflect a specific request, down to the page numbers, made by the Republican members of the House judiciary and intelligence committees this summer. Justice and intelligence officials had resisted releasing the information on the grounds that it was too sensitive.
I wonder how it'll backfire this time.

Last edited by Dowly; 09-18-18 at 04:25 AM.