Old 10-10-17, 01:41 AM   #8856
Cyborg322
Scurvy Dog of the Deep

Downloads: 370
Uploads: 0

Default WO updating Contacts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hanz Kneezan View Post
Hi there fellow subbers, thanks for this wonderful mod, it really has changed this game for the better. However, I have an issue with the Watch Officer and his constant updates (three per min) of convoys. He is much worse than that annoying Nav Officer ever was. Now, how can I tweak this to reduce or eliminate it completely as it is an unnecessary annoyance? I believe this was the reason for shutting up the Nav Officer in the first place, which I thought was great, only to have the WO take his place. This is a 'mod breaking' issue for me. Thanks in advance for any advice on this.
Hi Hanz

Not sure why you are getting updates every 20 seconds, don't think I get that many, if anything I get the occasional time when the WO spots convoys on the late side after I can see them clearly on the horizon and with T.C. I can get landed next to a Destroyer 500m away but as I say that's not too common. In respect of the WO updates I would have to time it to give a more definitive answer

That said I have 100% not had anything like "Mod Breaking" issues with over exuberant Crew members, so I can't agree on that remark.

Best Regards

Simon
+

WOLVES OF STEEL MEGAMOD
Attached Images
File Type: jpg WOS.jpg (3.8 KB, 5 views)
File Type: gif animated-union-jack-01.gif (7.2 KB, 127 views)