Old 09-08-16, 08:19 PM   #3
cr2016sh
Seaman

Downloads: 133
Uploads: 0
Icon14 Gracias Comandante

Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander Wallace View Post
English Translation: Hello to all I had SH-3 GWX3 and has installed several mod I put SH-3 Commander but I don't notice anything new the loading screens and menus are the same. I have to remove the Mod GWX-Main movie-' Das Boot' or is another thing. Are well the MOD that I have since. What do you think? Some Council.

A lot of the Mods with GWX came standard with the GWX program. While the GWX program and others are installed as part of the original SH3 program, the mods are enabled through JSGME. The advantages are that the mods can be enabled / disabled at will.

Part of the problem with some of the mods is that they interfere with other mods. You will have to play around with that.

Glad you have it up and running and your issues were solved a bit.

In Spanish : Muchos de los Mods con GWX vinieron estándar con el programa GWX. Mientras que el programa GWX y otros se instalan como parte del programa original de SH3, los mods se activan a través de JSGME. Las ventajas son que los mods pueden ser activados / desactivados a voluntad.

Parte del problema con algunos de los mods es que interfieren con otros mods. Tienes que jugar con eso.

Alegre la tenéis arriba y funcionamiento y sus problemas se solucionaron un poco.
La cuestion es que funciona y estoy jugando y disfrutando. Gracias a todos los que me habeis ayudado como Comandante de Wallace y los demas. La verdad es que ni yo me creo como he puesto mis SH-3y4.
cr2016sh is offline   Reply With Quote