L.T
Torpedoman

Downloads: 25
Uploads: 0

Im the owner of "only ww2 relatet"

TvsT
SF
And now arma2 i44

And after an evening of fun with i44 i give a noobs perspective on i44 compared to the others.

TvsT is the "ultimate" sim, but as stock game everything outside the tanks are a big disapointment. AI especialy infantry feels, well like moving trees. MP was fun the first two weeks, then loads of people found out how to modify some game files creating super tanks.

I know zee have been working on a rewamp of the game, but i dont have that so cant say anything about it.

Steelfury brought emersion to the battlefield, its a great game and you got the feeling that you belonged to the battle and there is 3d crew in the tanks, and that is something i like. Only real downside is no MP, SF would have rocked as a MP game.

i44. The main downer for me. free movement indside tank, but werry "station static viuws" The controls are abit wierd, but when you get used to it its not to bad.

you have 30% less sim feeling, but you have 100% more battlefield envirement, you have infantry that follow you and protect you, and you can have some insane battles online with so many units that you actualy can run out of ammo. I was invitet to a game last night where 3 stug G`s and around 50 infantry should ambush a attack force out side a town.

It was coop and i was in heawy fight for 3 hours, they just kept comming

I44 is not T vs T simulation vice
I44 is not SF from the pure tank perspective

I44 is somewhere in the middle, that even with the limitations can be awsome fun. If you have arma II you should get it to i44 state, i can se many many hours of fun for me with that thing...

LT
L.T is offline   Reply With Quote