View Single Post
Old 11-21-18, 04:52 PM   #65
Larrywb57
Tazmanian Devil

Downloads: 369
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rockin Robbins View Post
Question: Is everyone's game installation in a directory called \Silent Hunter 4 Wolves of the Pacific, or are there people with \Wolves of the Pacific, missing the Silent Hunter part?
I know this question was asked a while back but, I though that I would reply. My game installation is installed with \Wolves of the Pacific. At first, I had some problems installing because the game's properties folder was filled with a solid green in the check box for read only instead of a check mark. This check box was under the 'General' tab and at the bottom under 'attributes'. I would clear the box by a left click of the mouse, click apply. A 'Confirm Attribute Changes' dialog box would appear and ask, 'Do you want to apply this to this folder only or do you want to apply it to all sub-folders and files as well?' After clicking 'Ok', it would make the changes, the box stayed unchecked and I would click 'Ok'. Then it couldn't mirror itself to SH4CMS. I look at the last thing I done, open the properties box of Wolves of the Pacific and the solid green box was back like a bad habit I could quit. After several attempts of trying to remove the solid green box, searching google and wrinkling of hands. Starting ask for help for this forum, it worked! The gods of computers must have heard my plea and granted me this flavor!
C:\...100_FalloftheRisingSun_Ultimate_v.1.8
Larrywb57 is offline   Reply With Quote