View Single Post
Old 04-24-12, 07:34 PM   #2
fitzcarraldo
Argentinian Skipper

Downloads: 3215
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by hocking View Post
I am currently using TMO 2.5 with RSRD. I am on my second patrol after picking SH4 back up for the first time in a few years. My first patrol seemed normal, with no problems.

However, on my second patrol, I am patrolling up and down the Japanese coast, and I am seeing no airplanes, ships , or anything. I am in an empty SH4 world. I actually ran into a Japanese harbor on the surface to find the harbor absolutely empty with no ships or patrols at all. The cranes are working, but that is it. I have also seen absolutely no planes from my long cruise from Pearl Harbor to Japan. Something is definitely wrong.

It is April, 1942. Before beginning this patrol, I added an SD Radar to my boat, and Measure 32 paint. That is all.

Is this a bug?
I think this is abnormal...Do you try TMO 25 only (without RSRDC)? My actual installation includes TMO 25 with RSRDC for TMO, and I have the harbor traffic...Some ducks there are, ever.

Check TMO 25 only, and check the RSRDC version is the correct for TMO (not for RFB).

Regards.

Fitzcarraldo

My subject is War, and the pity of War. The Poetry is in the pity - Wilfred Owen.
fitzcarraldo is offline   Reply With Quote