View Single Post
Old 03-06-19, 05:32 PM   #94
Razoleg
Тов. Капитан 3-го Ранга

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

No, I know what they are/were (I've been gaming since Test Drive, the 1987 one ), I'm asking what mode number is it in the ini file.

"Mode" in *.ini refers to resolution, I just remembered, I meant the render mode. What number do you put in DeviceID?

Quote:
.AdapterID 0
.DeviceID 0
.ModeID 4
Let me rephrase the question entirely - how do you set up the VooDoo renderer?

And what settings should I use on the VooDoo setup menu for the wrapper application itself?

When I place it in the folder, it does let me start the game (despite copying any of the Glide dlls or dlls from the MS folder), I do see the text at the bottom right corner "dgVooDoo" for a couple of seconds, but the game quits on me.

I see there was already one discussion about this https://www.vogons.org/viewtopic.php?f=59&t=54985

I seem to have a similar problem.

On 30th of January 1945, S-13 Submarine of the Baltic Fleet hit and sank "Wilhelm Gustloff", which was an armed cruise ship transporting Nazi military personnel. This was the biggest, single submarine kill of all time that is yet unmatched. The Captain of said submarine was Romanian-Soviet skipper by the name of Alexander Marinesko.

Last edited by Razoleg; 03-06-19 at 06:11 PM.
Razoleg is offline   Reply With Quote