View Single Post
Old 01-04-11, 08:02 PM   #4
commandosolo2009
Grey Wolf

Downloads: 132
Uploads: 0

Quote:
first is do not keep men in the AA or deck gun slots. Even though you may not have the deck gun or AA manned these men can still be injured or killed by enemy action. A better place to put these men would be on the DC Team. The DC Team has no corresponding damage zone therefore they won't be injured.
Quote:
Second, if Section 3 is on watch Section 2 will be performing maintenance while Section 1 is in the rack.
First of all thanks for your input. I just meant what you implied. And for the DC I totally agree, but if its full, where do I put the men? and are you suggesting I keep the sailor count at minimum? that is to leave empty spaces in the sub?

Quote:
If you sustain flooding the Trim Pump is what dewaters a space. You can be out of compressed air and have a broken air compressor and still be able to pump the water out. Pumping the water out can also be done while submerged and is an automatic action that the game takes when you start to take on water.

Quote:
Quote:
The Helmsman steers the boat. This...
...would be more the job of the Officer of the Deck.
I'm Thanks for clarifying those things. Your ideas and corrections will be incorporated. I again thank you for reviewing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armistead View Post
Very nice, should be helpful for new stock players and something you can build on.

Grazie mille Armistead.
commandosolo2009 is offline   Reply With Quote