View Single Post
Old 02-27-17, 07:34 AM   #83
Skybird
Soaring

Downloads: 9
Uploads: 0

Not politics, but still: finally a precedence case has been laid out by a German court. For illegal car racing, which led to the killing of one innocent third car driver who had nothing to do with the two monkeys racing, both racers, who raced down the Kurfürstendamm in Berlin with 160 km/h and jumped several red traffic lights before smashing into the murder victim on the Tauentzien (near the famous KaDeWe), have been found guilty of MURDER and were sentenced to life. The deed took place one year ago, in February 2016.

Two of the things I have absolutely zero tolerance for, are drivers who drive drunk, and illegal racers on public streets.

A psychologist who tested both drivers, said they still show zero insight for their guilt. As so often with these kind of young men living on steroids and by a diat composed of narcissism bars, they insisted until the end that they had everything under control.

Which means, in reverse conclusion, that it was the mistake of the murder victim that it got killed. Thats the one point that has especially pissed me when i saw a report on it on TV some months ago.

The kill drivers were identified in the newspaper as Marvin H, 25 years, and Hamdi N., 28 years. The latter seems to be the one who crashed into his victim, as I recall it.

My mum's sister and here unborn baby and fresh husband got killed by a drunk primitive like these , 45 years ago. My own girlfriend and non-announced fiance got killed by such a drunk ape-thing as well, 30 years ago. He got his license back after just some months, and some time later again drove drunk, and again caused a heayv accident and injured several others.

I feel no mercy at all for these two.