View Single Post
Old 05-21-09, 08:31 AM   #75
Webster
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Historic View Post
Playing US side have found that on hitting I no sound and it says raising Snorkel in chat box see you have fix for it for german side(fix was problem on install)

Is anyone else getting this ? if not then will remove mods and see which one is changing it.
there is no sound for raising SD antenna or for the raising Snorkel so i wasnt able to do anything but correct the text wording for it. the fix has a folder inside it and that is the one to put in jsgme to change the wording.

Quote:
Also you say you have ship center fix in but can see any mark on manual to set ranges too so is it all at masts again as I'm confused at what to aim for now mate
thanks again webster great work m8
you can use what you want, they both work. use mast height or funnel height or any point of reference you want to use like a cariers flight deck.

SCAF will just help you hit the right spot more accurately because you have more accurate ship data but its still up to you to do the math correctly.

as for using RSRDC v401 it contains some extra ships not yet included in my manuvering fix and it changes some ship sim files in GFO that will break those ships manuvering fixes so a side effect of all this is "some" ships will manuver much faster than the others.

i am working on a new update to my manuvering mod to include these new ships and make it RSRDC v401 ready so when that is done i will make a patch to use after RSRDC v401 to add the manuvering fix back into those files.