View Single Post
Old 06-24-11, 01:35 PM   #45
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by sidslotm View Post
thanks peabody, I will have look into this pretty soon. I keep pecking away at it, but there are so many niggly little issues it's hard to keep up. The boat does't stop when contact is made while surfaced, but it does while submerged.
That is the first time I have heard that one. By 'stop' I assume you mean it doesn't drop out of Time Compression? Maybe a radar or a deck watch that isn't set up right? Submerged the sonar should pick it up, but maybe on the surface the Deck Watch isn't seeing it? Does it NEVER stop or will it stop if you get closer?

Quote:
The crew dissapear from time to time, gone fer a cuppa tea I recon, Brits huh.
If the crew disappears, maybe that is why it doesn't stop? I don't remember, but is that one of the effects of ALT tabbing out of the game? Someone will know the answer to that one....I just don't remember. CRS ya know (Can't remember ****).

Good luck!!

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote