View Single Post
Old 05-16-16, 05:25 AM   #50
Aquelarrefox
Commander

Downloads: 159
Uploads: 0

mybe i was traying to say it changes 50% of times, no alwais but often. I saw little extreme changes, to be more clear.

i noted some strange becose i was instaling wac 41 and have some crashin (later i see there were loading saved game becose after severeral load it runs) i used it with and with out commander, and i dont know how aparently when i trigger with out comander climate changes after loading. If load commander it doesnt happens so common.

i dont now if its something related but im unsig wac 41 visual envirominet and your upper it. I didnt tested enought, i will pay attention this week and i gone say if (with commander works as i see in gwx)

until in gwx i was unsing MEP 5 with your file upper.

Any way, i preffer this kind of "error" or "colateral effect", its only after loading. The ausence of "continous fog storm" was the worst than a simple issue with a salved game. In the worst case you can reaload it until it dont get a fog screen.

about other thing, i couldnt make work your last patch. i used alwais the fix fido version (a) and this week end i try to use your new version with radar fix and alwais it crash in initail load, pachings says it was right. really i dont have any idea whats happens.

Yes about saving with convoys, and i have worst problems with the ports.