View Single Post
Old 03-18-19, 12:08 PM   #13
Capt Codetrucker
Stowaway

Downloads:
Uploads:

@Sjizzle - Thanks for you trying to explain, but I don't think I am understanding? FYI - I have not been using any specific campaign, mission or scenario, so the time matching may not be applicable to my style of simming? When I started my campaign and talked to the officer who passes out the missions I told home to start the patrol. He asked if I wanted to leave without a mission (or something like that) and I told him yes. I got on my sub at 2100z, piloted out of Memal Harbor and ordered a heading of 315* to get me away from land and sort of lost in order to test the capabilities of the sextant and SH5. I hope this makes sense?

So, if Yellow Submarine's sextant mod is in conflict with TWoS then I need to...
  • Remove it and use the stock sextant
  • Find another mod which will replace TWoS's Real Navigation capabilities and use the SH5NewSextant mod.
What I need you to tell me is if I have already broken TWoS's Real Navigation functions or if I only need to use JGSME to remove it? If I have already corrupted SH5 and/or TWoS then I need to cut my losses, delete and start over.

The fact is I am woefully ignorant of the workings SH5 and TWoS. I try to read, but in a very short while I end up really confused with the complexity of details unless I have a good day mentally (doesn't happen often). Maybe I am trying to follow a path which does not exist? I also wonder if I am beginning to take up too much of this community's time?

Please let me know whether I need to reinstall SH5 or remove the new sextant mod. Thank you for your time.