View Single Post
Old 09-17-10, 11:58 AM   #5626
Jimbuna
Chief of the Boat

Downloads: 63
Uploads: 13

For the record......whilst The Grey Wolves may have disbanded, we are still in regular contact with each other via email, telephone, TS, SS etc.

GWX3.0 is freely available on disc from the above for free/gratis to those who don't have the capability to download the files but consideration must be given to whereabouts in the world you reside eg: if someone from the US was wanting a disc I'd expect it would be a team member from that continent who would accomodate such a request/need.

For myself, I'm posting 4 to 5 discs per week from the UK and have sent them as far afield as South America.

I am able to send the two variants (7 bins plus 1 exe or the full single file install) links to them as well as torrent links are available from my FF account (link above my sig).

BtS has a download link to the full single file install (in 2 parts):

http://www.btsmods.com/index.php?topic=247.0

Added to all the above it is very gratifying yet not suprising when you consider the calibre and generosity of the fine people of this SS community that people are kind enough to offer their help.

I salute you all

GWX3.0 Download Page - Donation/instant access to GWX (Help SubSim)
Jimbuna is offline   Reply With Quote