View Single Post
Old 09-24-08, 11:24 AM   #2
peabody
Admiral

Downloads: 126
Uploads: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivank
how many guns does a coastal bunker have?
The bunkers are all in the 'land' folder. Look at the .eqp file. BUT you should set up a test mission and put one of each kind (and the AA have a dropdown selection list for which gun) and then part your sub off shore and use the external camera to actually look at them.
There is a thread in here, by Bramtyr that was moved (to mods I think) and he asked about the AA guns and I did some checking and we found that three of the four guns in the AA selection did not exist so they were empty. Only one actually had a gun.
So you may want to do the same for the bunkers, visually verify that a gun actually exists in the bunker. Even if it's listed in the .eqp file, it may not exist in the guns and the bunker will be empty. And I don't know why this doesn't cause an error or a crash in the game. The strange part, when I changed the gun to one that actually exists, then it crashed.

Peabody

System Spec: Gigabyte GA-965P-DS3, PentiumD Dual Core Presler 945 3.4Ghz, Gigabyte Geforce 7600GS, 2-1GB Corsair XMS2 800Mhz in Dual Channel, 2-WD 250 SATA 3Gb/s, Onboard Realtek HD 7.1 Audio, DVD ROM, DVD burner, Hiper 580 Watt Power supply, WinXP SP2.

peabody is offline   Reply With Quote