View Single Post
Old 03-04-16, 01:17 AM   #295
Wise
Engineer

Downloads: 5
Uploads: 0

@ MLF Unfortunately, there are no extremely accurate photos. On each photo the part of the deck is hidden or badly distinguishable. Therefore, I am sometimes compelled to use intuition partially. But I think, do not worry strongly about it. The obvious fact that various designs of boats (decks, holes, etc.) during war there was a set. Some boats were probably modernized in urgently, i.e. not according to the standard scheme. Besides, production of boats of this kind (Turm 2, 2 antiaircraft guns), was a short time. Eventually, I think if there are any discrepancies, then insignificant.

Quote:
Originally Posted by v-i-c- View Post

When you take the models of Simon alias NZSnowman (who is well known in the U-Boat community for his extremely detailed works and the necessary high amount of research) and simply reduce the polycount, shouldn't you at least show the minimum respect by giving credit to him?

I am shocked.. I even don't know what to say..
When you make bold to accuse publicly people of something, you, at least, have to have proofs.
Mmm…
Mister v-i-c-, with you everything is all right? You have a mad fever or you just are badly brought up?
Why you dare to accuse people, WITHOUT POSSESSING "PROOFS"? At you it is accepted, as norm?
First, be kind, to explain, who such Simon? For example, I don't know either Simon, either you. Or you consider, that if your Simon is known by you, others are obliged to know him too?
Secondly, Where "proofs" of your charges? Around the world only your Simon is able to do extremely detailed works? You have together with Simon a megalomania? Provide here, please, iron arguments for protection of your courageous charges. How much time you need for this purpose?
If you don't have them, then you need, at least, to apologize, if, of course, you a worthy and courageous person, and not the shameful coward.
Wise is offline   Reply With Quote