View Single Post
Old 04-16-14, 04:05 AM   #525
HunterICX
Rear Admiral

Downloads: 8
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
The only reason I put you down as the Huey is that I think that TF only has the A10C and Su-25T, and since we really only need one SEAD aircraft for this mission, it might as well be him since he doesn't have the option to join the Kamovs or SAR.
Well as long the a pair of slots of the Kamovs are filled then I say having a back up SEAD in the mission is preferable if TF gets shot down during his run the mission will bog down especially if we do the SAR thing where the Huey's have to pick him up and bring him back to base and then he starts, arms and takes of again. It would be more logical to have a wingmen stay out of the danger zone while TF goes in and takes the targets he can if he either runs out of missiles to take them out or gets shot down the wingmen moves in to finnish the job.

As for the Huey I think the role of Combat Transport would make more sense, from what I've red it can be done (http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.ph...62#post1756962). The whole SAR thing is nice but eventually will bog down the mission in time and what if the Huey gets shot down..who is going to save him ? I think we should adapt the model of when working in pairs only if the other lands back at base or gets shot down as well you may respawn at base and take off as a pair again.