View Single Post
Old 11-28-09, 07:03 PM   #91
ZeeWolf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 58
Uploads: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by morttheslayer View Post
Zeewolf - I appreciate you taking the time to respond to me - yes I really appreciated your shot of the "carnage" indeed I had to have a shot of whisky I was so overcome !!
I'm monitoring progress with admiration - ready and willing to part with some cash for your marvellous efforts. I would be interested to hear how you intend to distribute the upgrade and what form (content) you would include. ATB Mort
Driving a guy to drinking is I think a first for me but
what a compliment Mort, thanks.
The first step that would enable me to handle the sum of the
potential problems on a customer support bases will be a release of the changes made to the existing stock sim components. which will include the reloading and repair vehicles and the very important AI tanks with a new damage model that is a vital part of the new single player missions approach that's been developed.
Also the medium expanded size map that has an 18Km (11.18 miles) height and width, will give everyone a chance to get the feel of large battlefield. And a way to get feed back and allow more of a taste of the large 22.3 mile high 22.3 mile wide map. And too the multi-player modders a chance to keep up with the new addon that will follow.
I think that will be an important step for the multi guys too to get on board. Because I have not done a thing in the area of "multi player" but don't want to ignore all their hard work and dedication to TvT. But I definitely do not what support questions on something I know nothing about. However, with the openness of this game engine eventually working on that area of the sim is not out of the question in the future but for now it must be.

ATB to you too Mort,
ZeeWolf
ZeeWolf is offline   Reply With Quote