Thread: Automatic crew?
View Single Post
Old 04-29-20, 11:54 PM   #4
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

@GoldenRivet,
thanks for your detailed response. Your 'dive at 100 feet' example convinces me that too much crew management is not necessary, and that's exactly what I would like. You being able to order your crew more precisely at different stations is a good feature compared to other subsims around, but I would just like have the option not doing it too often if I feel overwhelmed by the action going on, which apparently you can.

A recent playthrough video has convinced me also. I'll soon or late get this game. The nicest sub interiors that I have seen in a sub game, that's for sure, and I really like the system of power-ups when sinking targets or chosing your assets at ports with a limited budget. I'm hoping for more wolfpacks to cooperate with and campaign improvements, especially in relation with these power-ups (buying air support, buying wolfpacks for example!)

@Ju 88,
thank you. It's fine to hear that U-Boat can be modded. I was more afraid about the management aspect before watching a video that has taken away my false impressions.

Thank you!
XS

Last edited by XenonSurf; 04-30-20 at 12:07 AM.
XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote