View Single Post
Old 12-14-15, 01:12 PM   #546
Aktungbby
Gefallen Engel U-666

Location: On a tilted, overheated, overpopulated spinning mudball on Collision course with Andromeda Galaxy
Downloads: 22
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by CCIP View Post
You know what I'm very tired of? I'm very tired of people speaking on behalf of other people. You all seem like great experts in Islamic teaching and culture, knowing precisely nothing of it other than what a very skewed media feeds you, and regurgitating language that comes literally from the mouth of fascist ideologues who have defined it thus.

I am so beyond done with this forum No moderation, no effort to be in any way tolerant and friendly, and now even the admin is drinking the cool aid
That is an outright and damnable lie! Sailor Steve has issued Three red tags infracts in a row to myself, Rockstar, and Oberon 'the ever tolerant' (posts 395,396, 397 and even I managed to quote Mohammend Ali's insightful tolerant imput into the state of world affairs (post 442). Magnificent moderation IMHO! A PhD candidate should not make blanket statements that ignore the exculpatory facts. Nice comment about administrative Koolaid though!

"Only two things are infinite; The Universe and human squirrelyness; and I'm not too sure about the Universe"
Aktungbby is online   Reply With Quote