View Single Post
Old 07-27-08, 07:43 PM   #969
Effigy
Gunner

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by onelifecrisis
Thaks but lol, no, I don't have any real graphic design experience at all. All of the graphics in the GUI are hacked and chopped and superglued bits of other people's graphic work (used with their permission). I'll take credit for the layout and functionality of the GUI, but none of the artwork is mine.

Anyway, yes, you could permanently do away with those parts of the obs scope if you like. To get rid of the torpedo icons, move the menu group called "Launched Torp" (ID is 0x2B050000) off the screen by setting Pos to something like Pos=2000,2000,0,0. To get rid of the ship name, find the entry called... I think it's "Ship Val" (0x2B0D0051) or it might be just "Ship" (0x2B0D0041) ... and do the same thing to it's Pos. Anything else you want to get rid of, same procedure. The Pos line specifies X/Y co-ordinates and width and height (all measured in pixels - assuming 1024x768 resolution) so use it to move things off the screen to get rid of them without really getting rid of them. That way you won't break anything.

HTH
OLC

Edit:
In case it wasn't implied well enough by my answer, yes there are seperate pages for the UZO, obs scope, periscope, etc. 0x2B is the obs scope.
Cheers OLC. If it aint broke don't fix it. Much better idea than just removing em altogether. That way, when I'm tired of playing psuedo-machinima producer, I can just pull em back into position. Thank you very much for the help.
Effigy is offline   Reply With Quote