View Single Post
Old 04-10-06, 11:45 AM   #72
Pole
Watch

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Ok, my turn...

Name: Marcin

History: Born in Warsaw, Poland, on a frosty day in January '77 just a few days after Jimmy E. Carter was sworn as the next US CIC

Family: nope, not yet at least

Occupation: scientific consultant for imaging sensors manufacturer, mainly CCDs and ICCDs

Interests and hobbies: naval warfare, reading (JRR Tolkien, IB Singer, A Oz and many many more ), scuba diving, quantum computation, quantum cryptography, history, broadly defined natural sciences, my cat named Morus, briar pipe smoking, modern weapons, Island of Ireland, Monty Python,...

Ambitions: to be able to buy a house and move one day to some cold and windy place with plenty of forests and very few people around - Canada, north of Norway, possibly the Orkney or Faroe Islands (not to many forests though)

Purpose of this Post: you tell me

What is the point of life? "Well, it's nothing very special. Uh, try and be nice to people, avoid eating fat, read a good book every now and then, get some walking in, and try and live together in peace and harmony with people of all creeds and nations. And, finally, here are some completely gratuitous pictures of penises to annoy the censors and to hopefully spark some sort of controversy, which, it seems, is the only way, these days, to get the jaded, video-sated public off their ******** ar$e$ and back in the sodding cinema. Family entertainment? Bollocks. What they want is filth: people doing things to each other with chainsaws during tupperware parties, babysitters being stabbed with knitting needles by gay presidential candidates, vigilante groups strangling chickens, armed bands of theatre critics exterminating mutant goats. Where's the fun in pictures? Oh, well, there we are. Here's the theme music. Goodnight."