View Single Post
Old 09-04-09, 05:28 PM   #53
Kratos
Ace of the Deep

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schroeder View Post
What the f*ck is wrong with me. Since I have this f*cking TrckIr I keep crashing all the time. Stalls, spins, missing my targets and crashing into the ground have become the normality.
I've ordered the extremely overpriced vector expansion yesterday (some people told me that using TIR is much easier with it) but since the company shipping that sh*t over here is located in the Netherlands it might take some time to arrive here. Until then I quit this. It's no fun at all and I'm always frustrated like hell at the end of our flights (which usually see me as a hole in the ground).
If I hadn't paid so much money for this BS I would throw it away and go back to NewView again.
Patience my Jarmin friend...You'll change your mind about it all once you get the vector expansion you should have bought it in the first place you tight git TBH i would be lost without my trackir.I couldn't go back to the hatswitch, thumb slipping off the bloody thing, causing eratic movements leading to frustrating disorientation,stalls/spins/crashing.This was one of the reasons i hated locked pits,but now i wouldn't dream of flying without locked pits.

ps. Sorry for bailing tonight guys, but i had to attend to something.

Kratos is offline   Reply With Quote