View Single Post
Old 12-12-17, 02:47 PM   #456
XenonSurf
Sea Lord

Downloads: 107
Uploads: 4

First, my warmest congrats for this incredible work, I've been in the boat with WAC 2.15 years ago and I enjoyed it a lot. So I would be very pleased to install this 5.01 package - if only i knew what to download without missing anything, sorry in advance for my ignorance and thanks to confirm me this:

What I have is the original SH3 DVD + 1.4 patch + files that replace Starforce-infected files. I install all this first, right? Then:

I download xxx.000 to xxx.004 + Patch + the 2 campaigns.

Until there it's rather self-explaining, but then...humm...
Then, do I download only 1 or all 3 'Widescreen 1920x1080 files ? My monitor is best played at exactly this 1920x1080. The Install PDF says I cannot play together the full boat interiors at this res, does it mean I'll play in 4:3 with black borders if I want full interiors ?

Then, every file that comes afterwards are optional (starting with 'Addons' etc.), not needed to run WAC 5.01 ?

Then, most importantly: Like in the Install PDF, all I need to activate to run this mod in JSGME is 'WarAceCampaign 5.0' ? The other ones in the list on the left also but optional?

Thanks very much to confirm or correct me all this !

XenonSurf is offline   Reply With Quote