View Single Post
Old 05-28-14, 11:16 PM   #649
Evil_Irish
Swabbie

Downloads: 28
Uploads: 0
Help with no guns on ships and no Bismarck

Hello, I recently rediscovered this thread and I really wanted to try out the game with this mod since I enjoyed GWX and just plain silent hunter 3. I am having a couple of issues.

1. I am not 100 percent sure how to install this mod to the JSGME folder. Now my base silent hunter 3 is located on my d harddrive. I should note that this is a steam game verison of silent hunter 3. Now I have placed the whole WSM3.0 GWX 3.0 folder in the mods folder for JSGME and I followed the instructions but I never got the Ge1 2 or 3 folders to appear. Instead I then just put the GE files directly into the mods folder. IS this correct?

2. THe harbor names when I start a career do not make sense nor do they line up. When i try to start a game only kiel gives me a ship the rest Wilhemshaven and it says Brest but it just spawns me at Wilhemshaven give me u boats. Now the only ship I can get is the deutschland which is fine while I start but I really would rather start with the Bismarck. How can I fix this issue? Also the Deutschland spawns in with no guns and I cant figure out how to get the main battery to appear. Any help with this would be really appreciated. I really want to smash things with the Bismark.

Do I need to do a clean install and wipe stuff out of regedit and all that because if so I forget how to do that.
Like I said any help would be great.
Thanks
Mike.
Evil_Irish is offline   Reply With Quote