View Single Post
Old 02-19-18, 04:54 PM   #9770
fireblade274
Swabbie

Downloads: 4
Uploads: 0
Default got it working; a couple TDC questions

after a bit of troubleshooting i got the mod working, but i have a few questions about interacting with the TDC in attack parascope

I was giving the TDC tutorial a try to practice manual entry, and the first time i did it in historical missions, i was able to lock on to the ship (whats the hot key for this?) and XO officer popped up, and i was able to enter in the data there rather then the dials, which though cool, are pretty small and hard to get exact input in. Id much prefer to use the XO officer dialog to select the data input values.
Anyway, the second time I tried doing historical mission TDC practice, the XO officer photo, that lets you input data, did not pop up, even after locking onto target. I was forced to use the historical dials HUD. am I missing something? is there a hot key to get XO dialog to pop up in attack parascope?

Also, while entering the data into the TDC w/o XO and using dials, I noticed after entering in AOB, speed, baring, and range, I would get the one dial telling me the firing angle of the torpedo, but I could not ask my torpedo officer, using the officer interface at lower center of screen, what the solution is, it was grayed out. under what parameters does it become ungreyed?

I had one more question but i cant seem to remember it
fireblade274 is offline   Reply With Quote