View Single Post
Old 10-12-17, 05:02 AM   #739
Mr Quatro
Navy Seal

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
Some people will only believe it when the first warhead initiates over Denver.
NK doesn't need missiles to destroy South Korea and I suspect they could do serious damage to the USA ...
so don't be surprised that an attack on NK will result in your ATM being closed down: https://www.yahoo.com/gma/north-kore...opstories.html

Quote:
Jang, who runs an NGO helping defectors, claims he has been in touch with his former

North Korean colleagues working out of Shenyang, the capital of Liaoning Province in northern China, as recently as last year. He says they were part of the cyber attack units dispatched from Pyongyang to operate out of China,

disguised as freelance programmers, but with the aim to hack national security-related information from Seoul and Washington.

"My old college friends who are now heading cyber teams there laugh at the South’s cyber security. They say hacking into South Korean institutions is like a piece of cake," Jang said. "They sounded confident, and they are ready. For them, attacking South Korea with missiles and nuclear weapons are just waste of resources. All they need to bring down South Korea to complete chaos is to activate these malware viruses they have already prepared."
or achievement

Lord help me get to the next plateau ..

Mr Quatro is offline   Reply With Quote