View Single Post
Old 10-05-18, 11:43 PM   #17
Ernstww
Mate

Downloads: 2
Uploads: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonfleck View Post
I see your point with the controller issue. Mac would be my platform of choice as it's been for everything else for nearly the last decade. Nearly maintenance free and ultra reliable. My opportunity to play would be limited at this point in my life. That being the case who in my situation has time for the blue screen of death and chasing instability demons?
I have never owned a Mac, but I can appreciate the idea of a maintenance free system, something that just works.

For myself, I like building PC systems, ordering parts and assembling. A task that used to be complicated, but is now much easier, almost fun! pcpartpicker.com is my favorite starting point. Nothing fills me with greater joy then clamping an enormous heat sink onto a cpu. Hey, and they mostly always work!

There was a time when I liked plain, modest PC cases, black and nondescript. Now, more LEDs better, and glowing cases with clear windows to celebrate the electronic glory. If you can't tan by it at night it isn't a PC case! - LOL