View Single Post
Old 02-23-17, 08:56 AM   #11
Xaron
Ensign

Downloads: 0
Uploads: 0

So you mentioned a yet non existing game (WOTA, which btw. I'd LOVE to play!), a PC game (meh, that's miles beyond what you can do on a mobile device), an Android game which is basically a map, then another Android game which seems to have more a fantasy like action setting and then finally crash dive (which is a nice game too!).

So when you say that our game is a crash dive clone you might not have detected the outer camera view yet. Sure, not a killer feature though.
You have a full functional submarine, usable gun, many tiny details, a bridge view... But, I agree, our game is not perfect. We still work on that and will deliver updates. But, yes, we are far (I mean far far) away from being able to even think remotely about to live from what we did the last 4 years. This is not a rant btw, we're fine the way it is but it also means that it takes time.

I don't have any illusions that the sales would climb up anytime soon we deliver a content update. So we just could leave it as it is and move on. We won't of course.

When you complain about the incredible low price of $7.99 (no joke here, that's the price of one and a half star bucks coffees) well... The mobile stores are ridiculous destroyed with tons of free-to-play **** where the players pay hundreds of bucks over weeks/months and not even notice it usually. But when someone has a one time up-front payment for a full game and future free updates it's usually called rip-off. I get that. Yay.
Xaron is offline   Reply With Quote